Wednesday 22 April 2015

M iss d

 With you...
I miss announcing my excitement of laying my hands on my new mobile. I miss sharing my jumping out of joy at achieving an 8 km run in one shot..something for the oh -not- so my- thing attitude of mine. I miss telling you how moved I was when I sat for the last time at my classroom table before bading farewell to folks at my best loved work place. I miss laughing with you at my dumbest act on the streets. I miss sharing those stupid jokes. I miss sending my warmest wishes on your birthday. I miss sharing the first comment I received on my poem on a notable blog site. I miss sharing the ideas that I write here. I miss saying and stating the fact that there was never a good bye.I miss the motivation this would have received the first from you. I miss not knowing that it still matters to you. Does it? I miss your presence in my life. I wish you know it dear friend that you are MISS D.

No comments:

Post a Comment