Tuesday 5 May 2015

A birthday wish..

The first exchange of smiles
And the warm welcome of words,
I thought would probably be the last sweet farewell.
A cute blush you did brush on my heart with that perky smile.
Until one day, you brought it to a shine
The glimmer has not dipped as the warmth just rose
Like the instant upsurge of the tide as the full moon sighs
We are walkers of this clan,
Sharing pride and fears of the known and unknown.
Until when, neither you know nor I
As those long locks of yours leash the wind
And deep eyes open sights familiar to mine
Every step you have climbed
Has its story to scream
As I listen through your ways
It makes me stop you for a bit to say
And what better day than today
Humble as honey and reigning like a bee
May you be the sweetness to spread
Within your life and without
So much so that the divine can't resist
your wishes to fulfill as you simply insist.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. I am so touched. Love you so much :)

    ReplyDelete