Thursday 6 August 2015

Drawn and withdrawn

Not a passage left uncrossed
In the plan of the treasure trove hunt
My shadow walked behind many a hundred signs.
Swelled with pride and stung by might
Toes did not tip as constantly awakened by sharpened eyes.
The magic of the trove often miraged 
At some weird wink or a sinking sigh
Sometimes skies shined while the sun kissed goodbye
The feet went by all these sights.
Brimmed by burning desire to plunge into the unknown
And swept away by the winds of change
I crumbled like the rock down the landslide
Only to find myself afloat a fuming tide.
It rocked me off to a gentle sleep..
Into a dream of the golden light
Drawn to it like the fireflies
And withdrawn from the rest behind.
Know I not when I will see
The golden gate whenever maybe..



No comments:

Post a Comment