Tuesday 5 April 2016

Wander

It was one of those days when the seconds hand of the disciplined clock seemed bleak as my eyeballs followed its radical movement. Tired eyes tried to sleep while racing thoughts didn't seem to give up. But you know, sometimes the night fairies get tender and you float for a while. So I did.

The morning light welcomed as I embraced with my habitual words of gratitude to the good lord, well sometimes with swollen eyes and a bulged heart. Wondered I, what is it that I need to complain about. We all start celebrating our habits after a certain length of time, complaining for example. My long breath seemed to extend longer till it once again got the rested brain ticking.

My cycle gave me one of those longing looks of desperation to appear presentable and to be pedalled upon. With a shrunk nose, I just stroked its seat and we went out. I just stopped with a jerk seeing little children ROFL on the skating ring. The smiles came out like freed prisoners. A little chit chat and I just saw what they did. To simply be there without any expectation from the moment. Giggling at just the screech of a stupid shoe or at the sight of loose hair looking as though struck by static on a chubby girl's face.

Who needs laughter clubs? One has to just go to parks or grounds with such sweetly silly and blooming buds. The hardest is made to look the simplest in this laboratory of the little tots. Because life as it began for each one of us looks intact here in this wonder world. Keep visiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment