Sunday 20 March 2016

Muted

I lie in front of you like a piano
waiting for you to play.
In a crowded room, there are a hundred reasons for you to sway
Svelte and sassy, there are many
I serenely look at all in gay.
Heavenly sounds of warm honeyed throats intoxicate
My humble notes looking to be lifted
As I shine quietly in a corner like someone gifted.
Magic I am if magic you want
Touch me with your heart and smile if you can't.
But never can I make you sit by my side
Only if you place your fingers on me
Will you know what I am made to be
Little do you know that in me you will see
The lamp of your heart
that will never depart.
Unmute me to listen to your symphony
Far away from all the noisy cacophony.

2 comments:

  1. magic I am if magic u want. lovely...
    love I am . if love u seek.

    ReplyDelete