Sunday 20 March 2016

What do I write?

I have this queer race of thoughts stumbling upon each other in my crammed head. As though it wasn't enough, the damn heart looks up with dewy eyes and the worked out head is like " what the hell does that mean? "Oh, you would never know", she sighed. One of the racers poked me to pay attention to the finishing line. But you know my thumping friend could get heavier and if I don't pay heed, my grave will be a nice air-conditioned medical room.
It seemed like an endless marathon and for a while I passed on my whistle to my kind companion. Willingly she took over as I slept in delight like melting chocolate in a crazy kid's mouth after winning a great fight.
Little did I know of the carcass I had to witness with magnified eyes after I woke up with a long yawn. The racers were crawling, creeping, screeching,  hooting and it was like I was amidst a carnival with even the traffic police joining the game. I gave one i- will- eat- you-up kind of stare at my damn companion and all she did was flicker her innocence and there I shrank like a flat balloon.
Well, I sighed and sat. There she rose and when I looked up, it was as if I was with wings on wonderland. I turned around to look at her. It was her wink and then the same blink that always makes me say, " now what?"
So, what do I write? Any idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment