Monday 21 December 2015

Humans...super

"People are awesome....." some heart hitting music and a kickingly inspiring three minutes and thirty seconds video (to be solidly precise)  froze me there.
It isn't very seldom that I don't get a sky high feel, the moment my eyes screen through some stupendous brow raising stunts that just barge into my cell phone as forwarded videos. Following jokes even as stress busters don't truly push me to get the clock ticking for some easy lazy moments. I would rather have a hearty laugh with the kids giggling on the streets or just looking at a dog trying to catch his tail.
Passionate performances always kindle me. I guess it does that to all of us. I get compelled to look at the super abilities of these incredible humans. Their grit to be their own mentor to get that potential sky rocket gets me floored enough to get up and get going. They are all similar in the way we think of them as different. Similarity in undeterred will and opulent optimism must have never come easy to them, I suppose.
I guess it's just one slip, to think or not to think that's the LOC for us. The able humans don't think and get super while the others think and worship the superhumans.
Being human is being super. What am I and what are you? This is just the twist of a nerve ending. Let's see what it can do.
Be awestruck. Be awesome.


4 comments:

  1. "Similarity in undeterred will and opulent optimism" ... "The able humans Don't think and get super while the others worship the super humans"...

    What a thought! How does it even come to you ??
    Beautiful as always... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha..I write just from my own experience and observation..Shreeya..I know nothing else.. Thanks again for motivating every time.

      Delete
    2. Being human..awesome sky rocketing mentors with grit,with undeterred optimism, listen to stress busting jokes with giggling kids and clock ticking lazy moments ,get floored when they try to catch a dog trying to catch its tail...nice one

      Delete
    3. That's a cool way to put it..nice twist and thanks jai..am humbled.

      Delete